Roger Burns <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 24 Jun 1995 10:58:45 -0400
>  When I post to these lists, EASI, for example, I am
> received,  But I haven't received any mail for over two weeks.  If
> anyone on here knows what's going on, please let me know.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say "I am received".  Do you mean
that your posting is distributed and that you get a copy back?

I presume you've done a basic check to see if your own subscription
settings are correct, e.g. MAIL and REPRO.  (Perhaps a fellow list-owner
changed your setting for some reason?  In error, perhaps.)  Could the
list be HELD?  Send FREE EASI to Listserv just in case.

Questions about service problems at a particular Listserv might best be
first sent to the support mailing list for that Listserv, in this case to
address [log in to unmask]

-- Roger Burns    [log in to unmask]