Bill Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 7 Mar 1997 11:27:29 -0600
On 7 Mar 97 09:57:30 -0400, [log in to unmask] wrote:
>On Thu, 6 Mar 1997 17:01:38 -0600, Bill Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
>wrote:
>
>>Is it possible to have certain mail programs, like Agent, burst a
>>listserv digest into individual messages?
>
>Agent (not Free Agent) will burst MIME digests.  go to
>help|digest|bursting.  It's rather easy.
>--
> Ben Parker ............ (Oak Park IL) .......... [log in to unmask]

Thanks. I have done all this and agent will not burst this listserv's
digest for me. The agent Techs told me that this digest was not
configured correctly for agent to burst it. They say that the message
has to be sent in the form of a multipart/mixed for it to burst and
ours is not in that form. I do know that I tested my agent by making a
message to myself in multipart/mixed and it worked but I have yet to
find a digest in the correct form that my agent will burst.

Do you know anything about this and why ours is not configured
correctly. Also, do all mail programs have to have a digest in this
same form to work.

Thanks.

Bill Harrison