Randy Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 09:52:32 -0700
I started a project over a year ago in writing a New Owners' Starter Kit to
provide a step-by-step methodolgy for New Listowners to bring up a list
covering items in a sequential manner.

The current document reflects policies that the list master at the time had
envisioned including also and so those portions are not really revelent to your
purposes per say, but the framework for the revelent things are intact and
could be easily modified to make a usuable document.  Additional references to
the Web Interface should probably be incorporated.

The site has a number of very useful FAQs for listowners also.  Check out
http://rdz.acor.org/listown/

If anybody is interested, I have written an Email Netiquette Guide at
http://rdz.acor.org/lists/our-kids/Archives/email_netiquette.html

Randy