"Lawrence B. York" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 10 Mar 1997 08:23:54 +5EST
On 10 Mar 97 at 5:35, [log in to unmask] wrote:

>         Could someone tell me how to set up 'filter' on a list so that
> Juno subscribers would be rejected when they request to subscribe?  Is
> it possible to edit the reject message that they get so it tells them
> why?

   The form of the Filter= header keyword entry would be:

      * Filter= Also,*@juno.*
      (see Access Control Keywords, Page 96, ListOwners Manual)

   As to editing the reject message.  I don't know of any particular
editable section in default.mailtpl which covers any filtered
rejection post but will ask around.

   Hope this helps.

Lawrence B. York
L-Soft International, Inc.