"Pailoor,Deepa" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 4 May 1998 11:27:31 -0400
I recently added the following bottom banner to the mail template of one
of my lists.  By chance, mail to someone subscribed to the digest
bounced to me so I was able to determine that the banner did appear
there, at the top of one of the daily digests.  I am subscribed to the
list myself and haven't yet seen any banner messages.  In addition to
modifying the mail template, was I also supposed to have changed the
list header?  Does my distribution sequence make no sense?  Any help
would be appreciated.

Deepa Pailoor
List Owner
Elderhostel