Christine Quiriy <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 09:52:39 -0400
In the daily error monitoring report for one of my lists, two of the
subscribers reported as being monitored don't exist. How and why does
that happen? Can this be explained at a superficial level?

I noticed because the email addresses were obviously bogus:

               Last error: Domain "RNAGTLTELGT.ORG" doesn't exist.

               Last error: Domain "RNAGTLTELGT.ORG" doesn't exist.

(I don't have access to any more details about this transaction that
what is listed in the report. At least, not that I know of, or that I
know how to get.)

Christine in Littleton, Massachusetts