Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 13:36:06 -0400
It is possible that the bounce message has been delayed (and thus an
artifact of asynchronous e-mail communications) and that the user is
already unsubscribed.  You'll no doubt note that the message was originally
generated approx 2.5 before the bounce. Then again, with the traffic we see
on LSTOWN-L from AOL-interlopers, that probably is unlikely too.

/P