Carlton Conley <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 16 Sep 1997 07:54:15 +0000
> Setting the list reply-to list, ignore is not a good policy.  Sometimes you
> want the option of sending a query to the list which would only be of interest
> to the person and just a spam for the rest of the list.  From a philosophical
> point of view, I despise the idea of using the limiting "ignore" option because
> a mailer is not configured intelligently.  The most flexible option is to
> change the mailer option.

Actually I have always found this configuration(ignore) to be the
most effectient.  The most "flexible option" would be the one where
when hiting reply it went back to the list, since that is the usual
place one would reply to, allowing the sender to change the address
if on some occasion they wanted to respond to the poster of the