Marty Hoag <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 12 Nov 1995 21:45:38 CST
   Apparently [log in to unmask] has already gotten what "he" is after.
On our lists, many of which are set to only  Review=Private  the
command set included  REVIEW listname.   So now the person probably has
a set of thousands of email addresses and can spam without using the
original lists.

   I did write to that address as well as the [log in to unmask]
addresses and ask that none of our list addresses be used in any
distributions but I'm not sure that is enforceable.  Once the person has
the addresses the spams could come from anywhere.

   I know that setting review to   Review= Owner  would prevent others from
obtaining a copy of the list subscribers but it seems restrictive to
the "community" of list subscribers.

   Marty