Sun, 9 May 1999 00:00:18 -0500
Well, more or less, there weren't any manuals, just refcards and such
and asking Eric and other listowners for clarifcation/explanation.
There are still some sites that still carry the old stuff as they
have never upgraded sine they got the BITNET/EARN package, but I
don't think you'll find anything older than 1.5d.  I've still got
some 1.5d stuff and 1.7f, though I can't say I know exatly where
all of it is off hand as it is tucked away hither and yon.  What you
want this stuff for, doing a "history?"  Why don't you ask Eric for the
old stuff?      Douglas