"J. Philip Miller" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 30 Apr 1992 07:48:11 CDT
It appears that these folks are going thru some alphabetic list of all
listserv lists.  Please join me in sending letters of protest to the
[log in to unmask]  It appears it is too late to stop them given the
delay between the date field and when these started hitting the listservs
(unless Mexico is 2 days off in its calendar :-)

-phil