Edward Agro <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 2 Feb 1993 18:33:58 PST
I'm not a list owner, but do post long items to the list activ-l.
Being disinclined to post things that are not too useful, I'd like
to be able to get some indication of how often the list database
(or better, particular things in the database) is (are) being
accessed. Is there way for a list subscriber to do that?

If there's a way, but only the list owner can do it, let me know
that too, and I'll share it with Rich Winkel of activ-l.

Since I'm not a subscriber to lstown-l, could any answers be sent
to me by email? Thanks!  --  [log in to unmask] <ed agro>