"Good, Donald" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 09:38:37 -0500
On Mon, 18 Jun 2001, Russ Hunt wrote:

> I think this would be a wonderful idea . . . but I bet it's
> impossible.

Maybe we could start a grass roots effort and make a de facto standard.
Remember in "Jumping Jack Flash", Woopie would end the bank transaction with
"ENDTRANS"?  The first endtrans at the beginning of a line, on a line by
itself might signal the end of meaningful message content.  Many mail
programs have a signature feature and a user might put an endtrans as the
last line.  A message without an endtrans might be rejected or redirected.

Don
endtrans