Phillip Sollins <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 14 Jul 1992 13:04:51 PDT
 Madge --Just out of curiosity, what do "disrespectful" and "non-Christian"
 (my paraphrase) mean (or imply) in this context?  Is this just someone
 expressing opinions that don't coincide with yours or those of the majority
 of your subscribers? If so, that could raise interesting questions of what
 sort of censorship is OK under what circumstances. (On the other hand, it's
 hard to imagine any opinion that really requires 5000 lines to express--and
 ignoring length rules is certainly in my book a serious no-no.) Anyway,
 although I realize you wrote in simply requesting info about options, I'd be
 interestested in some more specific information about the alleged offense.

 Respectfully, Phil Sollins

| Phillip Sollins             <[log in to unmask]>    |
| Associate Professor         <[log in to unmask]>        |
| Forest Science Dept.        <[log in to unmask]> |
| Oregon State Univ.           Tel: 503-737-6582            |
| Corvallis, OR 97331-5705     Fax: 503-737-1393            |