John B Harlan <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 9 Nov 1992 08:18:03 -0500
[Forwarded material begins]

Date: 04 Nov 1992 09:32:59 -0500
From: [log in to unmask] (Wayne Draznin)

Dear listowners --

I've been trying to organize an Internet/Bitnet discussion
 list for computer arts educators.  There's a lot of
interest in this on the part of my colleagues around
the country, but I don't know how to find a site
1with listserv capabilities to host
this list.  I would, of course, be willing to take on
the list "owner" and moderator responsibilities.

I would greatly appreciate any help you folks could give me
in locating a home for this list. Please reply directly, as
I don't subscribe to this list.

Thanks much.

Wayne Draznin
Computer Arts Program Coordinator