George Buckner <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 24 Sep 1998 19:15:44 -0400
Pete:

>At 19:45 9/23/98 -0400, George Buckner said:
>|But I'd still like to know why people on REPRO often don't get
>|REPROed.  Ben Parker reported the same problem with my test list,
>|and in fact I had the same problem with his.
>
>REPRO also interacts with any topic filtering i.e., one only gets a REPRO
>copy of their posting if they have a SUBJECT: topic that matches their
>subscription options.

Thanks for the reminder, but that isn't the case here.  None of my
lists use TOPICS.  What I had noted specifically is that some of my
subscribers had complained that REPRO doesn't seem to be working.
When Ben offered to look into my "From" problem, I subscribed him to
one of my lists and set him to repro.  He reported not receiving any
copies.  He then subscribed me to his list with options set to repro,
and I had the same problem.

Any suggestions from LSoft?

George Buckner
Owner, Psyche-*, ASSC-* @LISTSERV.UH.EDU