Mario Rups <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 14 Nov 1995 11:23:51 -0500
>        What I find peculiar is that they have an old address of mine
>that were "Last updated" in February 1994.  Where are they getting
>this old and incorrect information?

That's one reason I don't think they're reviewing lists, or, at least,
that's not all they are doing.  They're checking usenet (via dejanews;
lstsrv-l is gatewayed), and possibly going through list logs.  That's
whence the outdated info.

>        It also prompts for an email address before one can use their
>service.  [log in to unmask] came to mind for me.  :-)

Bright one.  Think I'll do that, next time -- lest my using my own prompts
them to cull it and use it for their database ... again.

>Joe Barone, WWII-L listowner

Mario Rups, ARCANA co-listowner