Daniel Salaciak <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 Oct 2007 22:41:34 +0200
Hello all (especially Ben).  I am missing something (besides a brain)!  I have
forgotten something very important at this link:

http://community.emailogy.com/scripts/wa-COMMUNITY.exe?
A2=ind9904&L=LSTOWN-L&D=1&O=D&T=0&P=72170

In this link, Ben mentions something I completely overlooked (having created
the clone of signupdemo.html only and forgetting about the following).  Where
do I put the following code (I don't have it anywhere currently)?!  Is one of
the following created for each list needing to be joined?  This is the missing
link (I believe) but I'm not sure where I'm putting this stuff:

=== cut here ===
PUT BENTEST5 WWWTPL PW=?????
+SE JOIN_URL http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/signupdemo.html
>>> SUBEDIT-MAIN Authenticated subscribe/leave, main page
<title>Join or Leave the &+LISTNAME; list</title>
<center><h1>Join or Leave the &+LISTNAME; list</h1></center>
+BB &+MSG;
+EB
<hr>
your identity and prevent third parties from tampering with the list,
an e-mail message with a confirmation code will be sent to
the address you specified in the form. Simply wait for this message
to arrive, then follow the instructions to confirm the operation.
<hr>
=== cut here ===

I think I'm getting somewhere now.  I just need a nudge in the right direction.
Remember I'm using ListServ 15.0 Lite.

Thanks for further direction as I need something spelled out more clearly (I
can understand the spelling of this word: D-U-N-C-E!)

Regards,

Dan