Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 15:39:49 +1100
>> Assuming this is only one list, why not manually insert a real email
>> address?  That way you could control exactly where it goes to rather than

>> allowing LISTSERV to create an address on-the-fly.
>
>We can put one in the text of the message but most people will reply to the
reply-to, >which is set by ListServ.

Which template do you use for your farewell message?  Depending on which one
you use you could try adding .RE POSTMASTER to it.  This creates a REPLY-TO:
in the header that takes the form of [log in to unmask] that would end up
in the Site Maintainers mailbox instead, which may or may not be what you
want.  See Chapter 9.3 of the 1.8d Owner's Manual and look for the entry
about .RE OWNERS.

Chazzozz!!

Michael Shannon
Webmaster

"Nature has provided us with two ears, two eyes, and one tongue, to the end
that we should hear and see more than we should talk." - Socrates

Note: Opinions expressed on this list are my own and do not reflect the
views, opinions or position of my employer.  If swallowed, seek medical
advice.