LYDIA FISH <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 5 Aug 1996 16:46:53 -0500
>   Aldo-Pier, you are over-generalizing.  My list has 20 AOL subscribers
>and 2 COMPUSERVE subscribers.  It is the CompuServe subscribers who are
>likely to generate the DISK QUOTA EXCEEDED error messages; in fact I
>received a number of such messages relating to one CompuServe subscriber
>earlier today.

>Judith Hopkins, Listowner of Autocat

Dear Judith

I have had the same experience with vwar-l--the CompuServe subscribers seem to
have less disk space.  I suspect that the problem with AOL is that they send
out all those millions of free subscription disks and a lot of completely
inexperienced users land on our virtual doorsteps.

Lydia Fish
Listowner vwar-l