Christine Othitis <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 17:06:11 -0600
Hello,

I have tried to find the answer to my problem in one of the manuals, but I
believe my problem almost impossible to solve :-) I think we may need to
re-install LISTSERV, but here's what happened.

The developer who was the listowner for all the lists left over half a year
ago. We would like to start using LISTSERV again internally, and I am the
lucky person to be the admin.
Unfortunately, the previous developer did not leave behind any documentation
or passwords. I am unable to login as the admin, because altho I know his
email address, I don't know the password he chose. Is there a way to
retrieve the password, or will we need to re-install it?

Thanks much,
Christine Othitis