"P. Divirgilio" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 9 Jul 1995 02:37:33 -0400
Douglas, at least now you are getting a clue of what you are actually
dealing with and why recriminations are so ardent on the net. I have
files full of these "couldn't possibly happen events." I am puzzled
about why they are trying such a broadly based attack on the net. -- Paul.

--

Dr. Paul S. di Virgilio,  University of Toronto  [log in to unmask]