"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 3 Jun 1994 15:34:00 EDT
>I would like to find a file which describes the keywords that can be used in
>the header. LISTKEYW MEMO says it has them, but it is a very old file and
>not up to date as it does not have filter=.  Is there a more recent one?      .

I have found that the best places of "documentation" are the lists'
notebook archives (sorry Joan): lstown-l, lstsrv-l, help-net.  Some
folks, like Jim Gerland of the University of Buffalo (UBVM), maintain
filelists (LSVOWNER) that contains some specific helps.

--  co-owner INFOSYS, TQM-L, CPARK-L, ERAPPA-L, JANITORS, LDBASE-L, et -L
[log in to unmask]    Proud member of KISS and TELNET     +1 814 863 1843
31 Shields Bldg. -- Penn State Univ -- University Park, PA 16802-1202 USA