"Van Keulen, Erik" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 17:27:10 +1000
I help manage LISTSERV at my organisation.

One of our List Owners has been using the SIZELIM= keyword to limit the size
of attached files sent to one of his Lists.

When a subscriber sends a message to that List that, together with its
attached file, is bigger than the List's SIZELIM, LISTSERV correctly rejects
the message and sends the subscriber a warning like:

        Your message cannot be distributed to the TEST-L list because it
exceeds the maximum message size of 1,500 lines. This limit has been set by
the list owner and does not necessarily apply to the other lists hosted at
LISTS.DPI.QLD.GOV.AU. If you have any question, please contact the list
owner, who can be reached at [log in to unmask]

The List-Owner would like to modify the text of this warning, but we can't
find where it resides.

Can anyone tell me?

Thank you.

Erik
Erik van Keulen
Information Strategy and Systems
Department of Primary Industries (Queensland, Australia)

********************************DISCLAIMER****************************
The information contained in the above e-mail message or messages
(which includes any attachments) is confidential and may be legally
privileged.  It is intended only for the use of the person or entity
to which it is addressed.  If you are not the addressee any form of
disclosure, copying, modification, distribution or any action taken
or omitted in reliance on the information is unauthorised.  Opinions
contained in the message(s) do not necessarily reflect the opinions
of the Queensland Government and its authorities.  If you received
this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete it from your computer system network.