Louise Parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 3 Aug 1997 01:35:41 +0200
Hi, Listowners, All:  How can I set this person's options to NOMAIL?
Listserv "thinks" that he is not subscribed when in fact he shows up today
on a list of concealed subscribers that I received when I query for them.
He has gone traveling and forgotten to set himself to NOMAIL, so his
Alpine-L mail is bouncing and will for some time to come.  It comes as a
surprise to me to find that Listserv treats concealed subscribers as if the
do not exist ;-)

Am I overlooking something?  Should I filter him out?  We are not using
auto-delete, but have few problem bounceys in general.  Any help will be
appreciated for this one though.

Cheers, Louise

 Date:         Sun, 3 Aug 1997 01:22:53 +0200
From: "L-Soft list server at HEARN (1.8c)" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Output of your job "parsont"
To: Louise Parsons <[log in to unmask]>

> quiet set alpine-l nomail for <[log in to unmask]>
There is no subscription for <[log in to unmask]> in the ALPINE-L
list.

Alpine-L, the Electronic Rock Garden Society
Louise Parsons & Harry Dewey, active listowners
Eric Gouda, Alexej (Sasha) Borkovec, quiet listowners
Please, write to active listowners at the above address
To join Alpine-L, send the message INFO to the above address
http://www.peak.org/~parsont/rockgard/