Randy Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 12:30:51 -0800
>It is a bug, but not with LISTSERV.  The mail goes to the RR server and is
>'reflected' back with headers such as To: and From: unchanged.  In short
>it is a mail loop due to mis-configuration or outright 'breakage' of the
>RR server.  The only fix is to remove the subscriber address(s) at RR
>from your list (at least set them to NOMAIL).

Just MHO, but that "reflection" seems to be a security risk to me; a fancier
forwarder.  That doesn't really account for why the post wasn't caught as a
duplicate, why the moderater approved postings came through again without
approval, and why many users got a "daily threshold exceeded" error, when in
fact that didn't occur.

Randy