Theresa Norton <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 15:07:59 -0400
Hi, All,

Has anyone else encountered the problem of being unable to post messages to Listserv from Microsoft Outlook Web Access?  Listserv seems to be having trouble with the encoding of the web version of Outlook.  When Listserv forwards a message from Outlook Web Access to the list, it ends up as garbage characters. Is there an adjustment or patch we can use on the server?  Subscribers only have the problem with the web version of Outlook. We are running Listserv 1.8d on Windows NT.

Thanks.

Theresa Norton

JHPIEGO Corporation/Johns Hopkins University