Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 26 Jun 1996 15:12:58 -0400
Yesterday, our listserv machine..or an accompanying machine...had its date
change somehow. The long and short of it is that everyone...nearly 1000
people. ..got a confirm message! They are all yelping and not knowing what
happened. The computer thought it was Feb 2036 or something like that.....I
was told that I might want to confirm everyone..to avoid all the questions,
etc..that will come. Another thought was to do  something like  "QUIET SET
LACTNET REVIEW  FOR *@*" followed  by "QUIET SET LACTNET NOREVIEW FOR *@*" ...

I did this last thing...but was wondering what the gurus think about how to
avoid a massive deletion in 6 days. Kathleen

Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC co-owner Lactnet, LLLOL, Corgi-L
Independent Consultant with Excellent Sense of Humor : D
LACTNET WWW site: http://www.mcs.com/~auerbach/lactation.html
LACTNET archives http://library.ummed.edu/lsv/archives/lactnet.html