Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 6 Aug 1996 04:48:05 GMT
On Mon, 5 Aug 1996 12:11:17 -0700, Peter Milbury
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Review= Owner
>Does that disable _all_ review commands (i.e., country)?
>
>If not, I am wondering if there is a way to keep the list of filtered
>names from appearing in the header.

Hmmm.  My own list is set this way, and when I attempt to REVIEW my list
from my non-owner account, I get a message saying "You are not authorized
to Review &listname."   But it also sends the list HEADER, which would
include all the domains you have filtered out, thus compromising your
filtering security!

I have correctly set the INFO section in the .MAILTPL but in this case
LISTSERV(tm) still sends the HEADER instead of the INFO template text.
This seems to be (dare I say it?) a mistake, or at least a weak spot, in
LISTSERV(tm).  Eric?

 Ben Parker ............ (Oak Park IL) .......... [log in to unmask]