James Chamier <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 8 May 1998 22:41:35 +0100
Hi there,

Quick recap - my subscriber on pcnet.com is not receiving digests from my list.

It was suggested that I ask my subscriber to try posting and sending the
"THANKS" command to the listserv.

She has successfully posted, and received the ACKnowledgement, the THANKS
command also returned the "You're welcome!" response.

I set the subscription to MAIL mode, and she's still not receiving anything, nor
am I receiving any errors :(

I believe that her ISP must have blocked my list, and not the server, possibly
by the owner- name.  I've written to the [log in to unmask] and hope to get a
reply.

Anything else I could try?

Thanks in advance,
James
--
James Chamier, Windows Developer, Co-owner - The Friends List
The Friends List - http://www.friends-tv.org/friends-l.html