Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 12:35:51 -0500
On: Thu, Apr 03, 2003 at 10:25:55AM -0500,William Schults Wrote:

} I'm the owner of a new ListServ list.  I'm experiencing a problem with Bottom Banners.
}
} I applied a Bottom Banner using the template from the web-based List Management interface.  It works fine, except that it only seems to apply the Bottom Banner when the sender is posting using "plain text."  If their mail application uses "enriched text", no banner is applied.
}
} Does anyone understand why this is happening or how to fix it?
}
} My host is using Listserv 1.8e, if that makes any difference.
}
} Thanks.  I searched on bottom banner, but couldn't find a posting that addressed this issue.

Its there, but its outside the mime seperators, so your mailer is hiding
it from you.  Save the email as text and look at it with notepad.

And this was discussed here a while ago.

--
Rich Greenberg   Work:  Rich.Greenberg atsign worldspan.com  + 1 770 563 6656
N6LRT   Marietta, GA, USA   Play: richgr atsign panix.com    + 1 770 321 6507