Ray Champagne <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 19 Dec 2006 11:09:52 -0500
I'm searching the docs and I'm just downright confused on how to do this.

I have a list of subscribers and passwords from my current forum.  I'm
creating a script that loops over this list, and I want to send an email
command to subscribe each of the users during each iteration of the loop.  I
can find ways to subscribe people, but only sans password.  Is there not a
way to do this all at once?  Seems like a pretty normal procedure to me.

Thanks,

Ray

Ray Champagne

Senior Application Developer

CrystalVision Innovative Web & eMarketing Solutions

 <http://www.cvwp.com> http://www.cvwp.com