Thu, 29 Jun 1995 00:31:24 -0500

> This is great (as far as moving all the archives is concerned).
> It's sort of problematic in terms of dealing with them in a mail program
> like Pine on UNIX, downloading to Eudora, or running them through a HTML
> converter though.  So far I've found all of those want archives to be in
> UNIX format, or they will only deal with them as a single
> long file, rather than as separate pieces of mail.

While for some things getting complete logs might be the way one
wants to go, I would think that most of the time a database search would
be a lot more convenient.  I would surely hate to get all five+ years
(we just got the '91 archives restored to the database after storing them
personally for over a year) of AUTOCAT and try to search it myself.

Perhaps I'm missing something.  Douglas

       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L