Judith Hopkins <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 4 Mar 1996 23:33:22 EST
On Mon, 4 Mar 1996 21:34:22 -0500 Brian Crawford said:
>Where can I find information about how to move a list from one host to
>another, where the list will have the same name and the current list owner
>is friendly, cooperative and quite clueless?

    One thing you can do is contact Jim Gerland of the University at
Buffalo ([log in to unmask])   In 1992 he moved the Autocat list
(with about 2500 subscribers) from UVMVM to UBVM, working with John Ryder
of the Univ. of Vermont, the original host site.

    Judith Hopkins
       Listowner of Autocat     [log in to unmask]