Mon, 24 Apr 1995 10:00:34 -0400
        Is there a way to configure a listserver so as not to delete
the owner of the list from a mailing list?  I just received mail from
the listserver that, over the weekend, I was removed from the WWII-L
mailing list of which I'm the owner.  Since it successfully sent me
email that I was removed because it determined that it couldn't send
me email, it seems to be a bit of a non sequitur.  Luckily, messages
are archived so I will be able to catch up on the list's activities,
but it is still a pain in the neck!  (I won't go into a diatribe on my
pet peeve that 80% or more of the members who are auto-deleted shouldn't
have been and I end up manually adding them back; or that it happily
forwards hundreds of bounced mail messages from the same site to me
rather than auto-deleting an obviously bad address!)  Thanks for any
help in this matter.
--
Joe Barone, WWII-L listowner