Amy Salzman <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 5 Nov 1993 15:24:19 ECT
I recently figured out that the "owner-listname" headers (which became
the default with LISTSERV v1.7f) have not been working at our site.  I
am going to fix this, but need some help:

1)  What needs to be done with XMAILER 2.10 other than activate the
ADMLSTSV exit?

2)  What needs to be done with LISTSERV other than have NDMAIL=1 in
LOCAL SYSVARS?

Any directions appreciated, off-line is fine.  Thanks in advance, Amy
|  Amy G. Salzman                      (607) 777-6127                     |
|  Computing Services                  SALZMAN@BINGVMB                    |
|  Binghamton University               [log in to unmask]  |
|  Binghamton,  NY                                                        |