Liz Marr <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 07:36:54 -0800
Does anyone have a web-server solution for handling Listserv logs?
I don't really want to pay for Listserv hosting for 80+MB of old
messages, but they are still of some value for research. I have
space on both a server using Apache with PHP/SQL installed, and
one using IIS with MDF/ASP capabilities (although I would still
probably have to store the files on the Apache server), and I have a
server on the network with running 2003 that has a gateway
available.  Solutions anyone?--
Strict filtering in effect. If you don't hear
from me in a timely manner, please resend your
message. I'm getting over 1,000 unsolicited
emails per day.
Thank you for your patience.