Song Weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 5 Feb 1997 07:33:58 -0500
At 3:41 PM -0500 2/4/97, Duane Campbell wrote:
>The problem I can no longer live with is one AOL client who for nearly
>two years has been tormenting my list and individual members. I tolerate
>the occasional flame war, but this person is so vile and vicious that
>ultimately I had to ban her from the list, the only time this has ever
>happened. (And she has also been banned from other lists.)

Have you complained to AOL about this?  [log in to unmask]

If not, why are you coming to us?

--Julie

[log in to unmask]          http://drycas.club.cc.cmu.edu/~julie/

"It _really_ bothers me when I see people doing my mother in drag. I mean,
just imagine if you saw people doing that with _your_ mother."

--Chastity Bono