Sun, 4 Jan 2004 16:51:51 -0600
I'm going to setting up a brand new list this week and haven't customized
any .mailtpls in a long time, and never the SIGNUP.  I want it to start
by saying the person is now subscribed to the list as whatever the person's
name <address> is.  Would that be:

You are now subscribed to &LISTNAME as &MBX(&WHOM).

Next question.  Is there a list, with explanations, of the current .mailtpl
substitutions?  The one I have is in a printout of the 1998 Beta 1.8d
manual.  What I want is a file which I can GET which contains only the
substitutions (don't need the .WWW ones as don't mess with those).

Douglas Winship   [log in to unmask]