Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 29 Jun 1995 20:50:54 EDT
Change the number of messages/day before the list goes into HOLD mode
with:

* Daily-Threshold= xxx

(Where xxx is the number of messages you want to allow through before
LISTSERV holds the list)

If you want a digest to go out every yyy number of lines, do a

* Digest= Yes,Same,Daily,Size(yyy)
                        ^^^^^^^^^^
(note that "Same" and "Daily" may not be the values you have.  I'm using
them as an example only.  Obviously if you have something else coded,
you should use that.)

Where yyy is the number of lines where a "special issue" will be cut
and sent out.  This works very well in holding digests down to a size
that will traverse most weird gateways.  One of my lists is set to
Size(1000) and this makes about 6 digests/day with between 20 and 30
messages in each digest.

Hope this helps.  This is all documented in the list owners' manual.

Nathan