Norbert Hedderich <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 5 Jan 1995 18:11:49 EST
My colleague Helmut Brammerts and I are co-owners of [log in to unmask], a g
German-English bilingual discussion list for students. Being able to use foreig
n characters is, of course, important for us. In the one-on-one student contact
of our program, we now can use foreign characters, because users at both sites
use a MIME capable software (EUDORA here in the U.S. and PINE in Germany).

Our list, which runs on LISTSERV, does not have that capability. Apparently LIS
TSERV deletes the MIME Headers. We have changed the settings to headers=full -
to no avail.

Any idea how we can keep LISTSERV from deleting the MIME headers?

Norbert Hedderich                             [log in to unmask]
Department of Modern and Classical            Tel. (401) 792-4710
Languages and Literatures                     FAX  (401) 782-4694
151 Independence Hall
Kingston, RI 02881
USA