Margaret E Sokolik <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 23 Apr 1994 17:10:05 -0700
On Sun, 24 Apr 1994, Eric Thomas wrote:

> I don't know why the messages fall  into a black hole. I suspect they may
> not be reaching LISTSERV, or the owner  may be served out, or the list is
> held, etc. If a message is rejected, it goes to the owners.

This is the weird part. The messages aren't even getting sent back as
errors, etc. They are just gone. And they don't appear in the log either.
BTW, there are keywords for owner=blah blah blah, I just didn't include
them in my earlier post.  When we had the list set to send=public, which
is when it had a different function, posts worked fine from all.

Maggi