"Warhurst, SI (Spencer)" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 09:48:36 +0100
I know this is not really a Listserv problem, but I'm wondering if anyone
here has had more luck than me in finding out what the problem is... that
is, we have a customer who uses Mozilla Firefox and the Listserv login
cookie won't store on their machine. When they use IE it's fine, and when I
installed FireFox on my machine it worked fine. I've had this problem
reported to me before but it's been people using IE, so it doesn't seen to
be browser related as such. Anyone found the magic answer to this?

Thanks

--
Spencer Warhurst
Listserv Services Manager