Pat Letendre <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 29 Sep 1996 11:28:08 -0700
A subscriber to my list MEDLAB-L ([log in to unmask]) wrote:

>Seems my e-mail is not picking up the Subject line from MEDLAB-L
>It is working with my radiology list serve and all other e-mail.  Any
>>suggestions?

Someone on the list replied that the problem was with Prodigy:

>>Although their mail utility is getting better, there are areas where it
>>is >>marginally compatible with Internet E-mail and all the possible
>>header info >>that may be embedded.One list may work fine, another may
>>not just due to the >>way a particular listserv constructs message header
>>info.

Have other lists had Subject:line problems with Prodigy? Thanks.
Cheers, Pat
Pat Letendre <[log in to unmask]>
Medical Laboratory Science, University of Alberta
WWW:http://www.ualberta.ca/~pletendr/homepage.html
WWW:http://www.ualberta.ca/~medlabsc/
"Round up the usual suspects."
-Captain Louis Renauld