John Lyon <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 07:19:14 -0500
> I received the following message and sent a command to free the list.
> I get back a message saying the command has been accepted, but when I
> try to post to the list, the same message comes back again.  What is
> Error X'00E0000B' ?

What gives the most important information is:

-> Facility: Accounting/quota subsystem
-> Abstract: Directory quota exceeded

This means you have exceeded your allowed disk space for your list. So you
either need to contact the site administrator for more space or reduce the
space you are using by deleting some of your notebooks (archives).

--
John Lyon
L-Soft international, Inc.