Sherry Beauchamp <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 4 Oct 1997 09:36:38 -0700
I added a welcome message the $SIGNUP section of my mailtpl, and without thinking put it as the Welcome instead of the Mailtpl.  Now I'm getting two outputs for every subscription -- both a welcome message and usage guidelines.  I straightened out the mailtpl so it's sending what I want, and I removed all the text from the Welcome message so it's not duplicative, but I can't figure out how to actually get rid of the Welcome message entirely.  Right now it's just sending a blank message.

Quick replies appreciated!

Sherry Beauchamp
listowner
ADOPTION and XCULTUREADOPT