Norm Aleks <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 8 Sep 1996 23:04:19 -0400
[Roger Fajman]
> It seems like being able to send  an archive file as  a MIME digest would
> be a good thing to add to the futures list.

Yes, that would be great.  The same feature  would be useful for the output
of GETPOST commands mentioning multiple messages ...  have them returned as
a digest.  A fair number  of people use  programs now that will split  MIME
digests automatically (Eudora Pro does it, I think).
--
  Norm

The job is not to cover the material but to uncover it.     [George Miller]