Debbie Douglass <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 18 Mar 1997 14:48:16 EST
On March 18, on [log in to unmask], Sherry Beauchamp said:
 >>Why not just send both commands in the same email?  That way they will be
 >>processed in order.  I routinely send 10 or more screens of commands in one
 >>email, and they always seem to be processed in order.

I tried that a long time ago and they were not always processed
sequentially. Perhaps this is something that was corrected
in 1.8c? That would be great if true since my host site recently
upgraded.

-Debbie Douglass

[log in to unmask]    : May your sword always be within
Systems Administrator               : reach and may your Foe's skill
GTE Government Systems, Needham, MA : and luck be less than your own.