Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 15 Apr 1997 12:47:52 EDT
The wrapping is what's causing the problem.  You should be able to do
something like

* <p>An archive of previous posts to the IAOLIST-L mailing list is
* available at <a href="http://www.reference.com/cgi-bin/pn/listarch?list=
* [log in to unmask]">Reference.com</a>.

I just tried this on a test page and it worked fine.

Nathan