Mercedes Gimenez <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 13:13:54 +0100
Hello all. I have a list whith this configuration:

>Usuarios de correo electrónico de la UAM
>Subscription= By Owner
>Owner= [log in to unmask]
>Editor= [log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]
>Editor= [log in to unmask],[log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]
>Editor= [log in to unmask],[log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]
>Editor= [log in to unmask],[log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]
>Editor= [log in to unmask],[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]
>Notebook= Yes,/usr/local/sendmail/listserv/notebook/users-uam,Monthly,Private
>Reply-to= Sender,Ignore
>Review= Owners
>Subject-Tag= USERS-UAM
>Send= Editor
>Ack= Yes
>Confidential= No
>Validate= Yes,Confirm
>Default-Options= REPRO,SUBJ,noconceal
>Errors-To= Owner

In this configuration, only 15 users (user.1 to user.15) are authorized to
send mails to [log in to unmask], BUT if user.16 open wa , he can
send a mail. It´s possible to write 5 Editor lines in the configuration
list????. Is there the error?. It´s possible to put Editor pointing to
anothe list, by example: [log in to unmask]

Best regards,

Postmaster de la U.A.M.                      e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Servicio de Informática
Fac. de Económicas, E-VI-110
Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
Crta. de Colmenar, Km. 15                     Fax : +34  91  397 39 14
E-28049 Cantoblanco.España (SPAIN)